CEE Experts is a HR boutique providing recruitment processes for prestigious and international companies in Center and East Europe, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Being at the market for over 3 years we have established comprehensive business contacts. Our Business Partners are based mainly in Warsaw, Poznan, Lodz and Krakow. Cosy atmosphere, which is essential to keep confidentiality, makes us different.
What we expect:
- Experience in supporting IT systems,
- Practical knowledge of German and English (must be at least B2),
- Analytical thinking,
- An independent approach to performing tasks,
- Willing to work in a shift system.
The company offers:
- Work in international environment,
- Attractive terms of employment,
- Opportunities for professional development,
- Competitve benefits package (private healthcare, sport card, discounts, life insurance, trainings, fundings for language courses).
- To manage incidents routed from First Level analysts and resolve within the limits of knowledge and contract,
- To maintain technical knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers,
- To progress / close incidents to a satisfactory conclusion on the incident management system,
- To escalate potential service issues initially with Team Leader,
- To review and update technical support documents and procedures in light of personal experience and information received,
- Share knowledge with colleagues and customers through direct communication and knowledge sharing tools,
- Proactively research problems and solutions and document findings for the advantage of customers and colleagues,
- Actively develop personal knowledge and awareness of new products and solutions,
- Cooperation with the 3rd line of support, developers and application architects in solving global incidents.