In Cyclad we work with top international IT companies in order to boost their potential in delivering outstanding, cutting edge technologies that shape the world of the future. Currently we are searching for Security Project Manager to join a worldwide leader providing software for the service and online booking in travel industry. You will be an independent member of a software delivery team dedicated to creating cutting edge, tailored solutions in the area of on line payment transactions on the largest scale. You will liase with multiple project stakeholders including security teams and coordinate the software development lifecycle to be fully compliant with security requirements. It is a perfect role for great communicators who are self driven and passionate about creating global tools for better fututre.
- Industry: Travel
- Location: Warsaw (Al. Jerozolimskie)
- Remote work: 20% after full induction
- Project language: English
- Remuneration: 950 - 1100 PLN/day + VAT
- Form of employment: B2B or regular employment contract
- Project length: indefinite
- Assignment starts: depending on candidates availability
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of PCI-DSS requirements and the ability to follow up with developers on closing gaps identified by the security team
- Basic knowledge of hosting concepts such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS), network segmentation and difference between operating systems and middleware.
- Basic knowledge of Software Development tools: i.e. what is Git/bitbucket, what is a branch, what is a pull request
- Basic knowledge of security concepts: i.e. what is a web application scan, what is a penetration test, what is ISO27000
- Basic knowledge of GDPR
- Knowledge of software development cycle and security concepts
- Stable long-term cooperation
- Challenging work in a dynamic international environment and great potential for development
- Co-operation and the possibility of exchanging knowledge with a team of professionals from global consulting company
- Benefits package including, among others medical care, Multisport card and possibility to participate in interesting events
- Coordinate Development or enhancement of solutions as specified by the Solutions Engineer and Business Analysts (Specification document) to answer customer requirements.
- Manage security aspects of software development though orchestration of activities of development, QA, IT operations and Security teams.
- Participate to the pre-sales activity, designing with functional consultant the proposed solution. S/he will evaluate its feasibility, will be responsible to apply the best available technology considering customer wishes and commercial constraints. Finally s/he will contribute to evaluation of the effort, cost and timeline to finalise the service proposal.
- Be responsible for Project Management deliverables, such as preparation and execution of Steering Committee(s), Weekly/Project Status Reports (WSR/PSR), Closure Reports, etc