We are a software development house based in Poznan, Poland. Since 2009 we have been developing web and mobile applications, and since 2015 we have delivered VR development projects. For our clients we not only provide software outsourcing services ranging from customized applications to engineering intricate systems, but we also offer them agile coaching, support and maintenance throughout our collaboration.
Apply if you:
- have a very good understanding of Scrum pillars, events, roles and artifacts
- have a very good command of English, both spoken and written (at least B2)
- are excellent at self-organization
- have problem-solving skills and an analytical mind
- have previous experience in IT industry
- have PSM I/II certificate (nice to have)
- Flexibility - Organise your schedule. Work in a relaxed & efficient way.
- Work remotely - It is possible if you previously arranged that with your team.
- Something for your body and mind - My Benefit system (Multisport card)
- Your health is essential! - Join our health & life group insurance plans.
- Mentoring programme - You will have an opportunity to learn from your colleagues.
- Scenarios of development - You will build your path of growth with our support.
- Have the possibility to take part in workshops, courses and training.
- You can improve your English and have fun with your team.
Scrum Master is a very important and responsible role in our organization.You will be responsible for:
- ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted across the Development Team and Product Owner
- helping Product Owners to learn Scrum, and finding techniques for management of Product Backlog
- helping the Development Team to solve impediments
- identifying and proposing improvements for the team
- facilitating the team during Scrum meetings
- coaching the Development Team in self-organization and doing your best to help the team create products of maximum value in the agile environment.