In January 2014 we have created a regional HR boutique providing recruitment & consulting services in Central Eastern Europe. After a few years of successful delivery in the area of Sales & Marketing, Engineering and BPO/SSC in February 2019 we became part of L.M. International Group. We are proud to call ourselves Experts in recruitment for the BPO/SSC sector.
- Masters Degree within Finance, Accountancy, Business or equivalent,
- min. 0, 5 year of experience in accountancy role (preferably within SSC/BPO sector),
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Willingness to learn and develop already gained skills,
- Attention to details and perceptiveness,
- Very good knowledge of one of the languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Turkish.
The Company offers:
- Opportunity to participate in international projects,
- Opportunity to learn and develop already gained skills,
- Challenging job in nice working atmosphere,
- Stable employment,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Very good salary and benefits package,
- Professional development.
- Posting of Journal entries in SAP,
- Bank statement processing and reconciliation,
- Calculation and posting of prepayments, accruals and provisions,
- Fixed Assets related postings,
- Performing monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliation,
- Active support during month end close activities,
- Ensuring accurate reporting through to group consolidation,
- Reporting under IFRS/ US GAAP,
- Support for internal SOX controls,
- Preparation of documents for internal and external audit,
- Job-related support for other team members;
- Knowledge sharing,
- Assisting with the transitions of new processes into EMEA BS,
- Working collaboratively with teams responsible for other aspects of the process,
- Improving existing processes.