CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90, 000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It also has been voted the industry's top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune's 'Most Admired Companies' for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
- A bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Management
- Relevant accounting, controls or audit certification is a plus
- Preferably 4 years of experience in audit, risk, controls related role
- Experience with real estate, REITs and real estate investment funds is a plus
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with senior management
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in the English language
- Ability to analyse processes and controls, identifying weaknesses and improvements
- You are result-oriented with an analytical and problem solving attitude, looking into details.
- You are stress resistant, flexible and dedicated, you are able to set priorities and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to understand accounting related policies and procedures
- Advanced Excel skills (spreadsheet applications)
- Career opportunity in a multinational company
- Multilingual (12 languages used in everyday work), friendly work atmosphere
- Private medical care with very attractive pack
- Competitive benefit package (life insurance, language lessons, sport & recreation allowance-Benefit system)
- Participation in financing postgraduate studies or other trainings
- Work place located in quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport and Shopping Centre
- Plan and perform audit reviews and regular control monitoring
- Write the reports and present the results
- Coordinate the Service Organization Control document requests, ensuring they are delivered to auditors in an organized, complete and timely manner
- Assist in developing and improving the risk management framework
- Identify improvements in controls and processes
- Provide support, training and guidance to the operational teams on risk and controls
- Support the risk culture in the organization