- Proficiency in German is a must;
- Communicative English is obligatory;
- Experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage competing priorities;
- Positive, can-do attitude.
Our client offers:
- Unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing company;
- Ability to work in a truly international environment and develop the German market with the best people;
- Opportunity to grow together with the burgeoning company and develop in the desired career direction;
- Friendly and supporting atmosphere.
- Providing general administrative and clerical support;
- Administrating onboarding processes;
- Contacting suppliers and vendors;
- Preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, memos, and emails;
- Cooperating with other departments;
- Supporting the sales team in verifying documents;
- Preparing sales reports, analyzing delay payments;
- Taking care of the documentation workflow;
- Participation in the invoicing process.