NBC is an innovative company specializing in outsourcing of IT staff. We currently employ nearly 400 specialists in Poland. Our employees participate in business and design innovations in banking, shared service centers, industry and big IT companies.
We are looking for Specialist for the NBC team in Cracow for the position:
- 8+ years of Salesforce application development experience,
- 4+ years of architecture experience across various Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service, Community and Platform clouds etc.),
- 4+ years of experience using Agile development methods and practices,
- 4+ years of experience with custom SDLC processes such as code versioning, packaging, test driven development (TDD), continuous integration, test automation, code analysis and code quality metrics,
- demonstrated ability to bring innovative and cost-effective business solutions from inception through launch and ongoing maintenance,
- a reliable, responsive attitude toward delivering results and maintaining keen focus,
- excellent teamwork, communication and collaboration skills,
- experience with data migrations and integrations,
- excellent analytical and problem-solving capability,
- strong technical writing skills and the ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive technical specification documents, process flow diagrams, solution design documents, use cases, and test plans.
We offer You:
- flexible working hours,
- private Medical Care, Multisport & Benefit cards,
- in-house free English classes,
- training budget,
- ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment.
- communicate and document technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders,
- work with project managers and/or clients to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines,
- interact directly with customers to review requirements, manage project delivery and obtain deliverable feedback,
- design and implement data structure, flows, Apex classes, and Lightning components to support application build as needed,
- manage source control repository and review code to ensure quality development,
- release & environment management (i.e.: deployments),
- manage local and offshore development teams to ensure successful delivery of technical aspects of complex engagements,
- mentor and lead less experienced technical team members to enable their growth and success.