WHAT YOU WILL GET?
- chance to develop competences and gain new skills;
- onboarding process supervised by HR Manager who will go through all of the issues with you and will be there for you in case of questions;
- varied range of duties and an option to choose tasks which fit you most;
- engagement in creation of HR processes and solutions and possibility to propose own ideas;
- flexible working hours and some days of home office;
- working in a friendly atmosphere in a middle size polish company with an international product outreach.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US?
- willingness to learn and carry out tasks on different HR areas;
- previous professional experience, preferably recruitment;
- responsibility, eagerness to participate in different projects, creativity and initiative in suggesting solutions, ease in communication, openness and empathy;
- some marketing/ digital/ aesthetic skills would be an asset;
- English - at least on communicative level;
- availability to work 40 hours per week.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
The scale of your responsibilities will depend on your skills and experience, however, there is much to do, especially in areas of:
- Recruitment - taking part and conducting recruitment processes - mainly tech positions (developers, engineers, tech support)
- HR documents and formal issues - assuring all of the needed documentation is correct, complete and properly archived;
- Employer Branding activities - taking part in EB event e.g. conferences, cooperation with universities and higher schools;
- Internal HR processes - such as trainings, feedback process;
- Cooperation with other teams - especially with Marketing, Finance and Administration Department;
- HR data - updating HR reports, taking care about the quality of HR data;
- Daily support - support HR Manager in daily tasks.