- 1-2 years of related professional experience
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must , another European language is a plus
- Strong analytical abilities as well as strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills written and spoken manifesting in: ability to effectively presentinformation, ability to write routine reports and correspondence, ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co workers, and/or supervisor ability to escalate to other areas of the HR Operations team when appropriate
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Customer service and team orientation and capability to adapt to changing and demandingenvironment
- Experience in PeopleSoft would be a plus but not required.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite and technology applications
- Opportunity to gain experience in a professional corporate environment
- Career in a multinational company in a young, energetic, friendly environment
- Multilingual (12 languages used in everyday work), friendly work atmosphere
- Private medical care with a very attractive pack
- Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance)
- Conducts data entry, research, analysis, and resolution of issues utilizing the PeopleSoftapplication and other internal reference materials.
- Reviews data from completed forms or other documents for accuracy and completeness forentry into the PeopleSoft application.
- Reviews audit reports and resolve errors to ensure integrity of information.
- Identifies problems with database management policies and procedures, provide input torevisions.
- Ensures that received information is processed in accordance to internal agreements.
- Provides direction or assistance to field personnel regarding data requirements and status ofpaperwork.
- Ensures all policies and procedures are up to date and provides input for ideas andsuggestions to improve workflow processes.
- Provides trainings for field personnel.