In January 2014 we have created regional HR boutique providing recruitment & consulting services in Central Eastern Europe. After few years of successful delivery in the area of Sales & Marketing, Engineering and BPO/SSC in February 2019 we became part of L.M. International Group. Since then in addition to recruitment we provide wider range of services including services for retail sector like mystery shopper, inventory management or trading e-commerce platform. In the HR field we are proud to call ourselves Experts in recruitment for the sector BPO/SSC. On top of that we provide our own assessment and development apps, virtual interview apps and recommendation apps.
- Fluent Dutch in speaking and writing is a must
- Any other foreign language would be an advantage.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience in data administration / real estate / accounting / data analysis will be an advantage
- High analytical skills, focused on details, fast learning
- Client orientated, capable to adapt to changing and demanding environment
- Ability to work under time pressure and to meet deadlines while managing conflicting priorities
- Very strong communication skills
- Keeping very close relation with requestors and providing them with required support (queriesgovernance, abstraction standards and best practises)
- Being very responsive to emails/enquiries
- Being a team player.
Our client offers:
- Career opportunity in a multinational company
- Multilingual, friendly work atmosphere
- Private medical care with an attractive pack
- Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance-Benefit system)
- Work place located in quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport
- Maintaining the Clients Data base and analysis of reported issues in order to support gaps identification and areas for improvement
- Lease and key property documents analysis
- Produce standard reports in excel and other internal tools utilizing existing data to agreed
- Participating in and leading additional projects with a key objective of delivering an enhanced
- product to the Client;
- Cooperation with the Audit Team during periodic data quality and completeness audits;
- Cooperation with other teams supporting the Client located around the world
- Build and maintain relations with internal and external Clients
- Active participation in process review and creation
- Making sure service delivery is compliant to agreed procedures and SLAs.
- Report to Team Leader