CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90, 000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It also has been voted the industry's top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune's 'Most Admired Companies' for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
- Very good knowledge of VBA programming (at least 2 years of experience)
- At least moderate knowledge of MS SharePoint 2013 or newer / SharePoint Online
- Experience of building sustainable and supportable SharePoint solutions with workflows (Power Automate, but also Sharepoint Designer 2013 and Infopath 2013)
- Experience in Python, VB.NET would be an advantage
- Self-starter with a true entrepreneurship attitude, fast learner
- Business acumen is important (understanding of organizational structure, business functions and processes, goals, metrics etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to communicate with clarity and build strong working relationships, focused on teamwork, able to manage change during implementation of automation initiatives
- Analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions
- Attention to detail, well organized and with well-developed presentation skills
- Knowledge of process improvement and project management will be a plus
- Out of the box thinking
- Opportunity to gain experience in a professional, multinational corporate environment
- Opportunity to grow with the team and experience lively, energetic and friendly work atmosphere
- Multilingual (12 languages used in everyday work) environment across EMEA
- Private medical care with a very attractive offer
- Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance)
- Work place located in a quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport
- Development of process automation using SharePoint tools as well as other solutions, such as Visual Basic for Applications, MS Access, etc.
- Responsibility for design, development, configuration, testing and maintenance of MS SharePoint
- Meet end-to-end project requirements and deliver projects based on agreed deadlines:
- Preparation of process mapping, business requirements, functional and technical specifications, business cases regarding sizing of efficiency savings that can be brought by individual automation initiatives
- Partner with business leaders in identification of potential quality, service, and productivity improvements throughout the organization;
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert in process automation field and guide stakeholders on the optimal and efficient solutions;
- Supporting end user by maintaining implemented tools;
- Promote best practice sharing by providing training on automation tools and solutions;
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation.