At NBC we create software and we are constantly looking for innovative solutions.
We help our clients from the finance, banking, media and new technologies industries build development teams, maintenance of software or development systems.
Do you want to join a team where you can have an impact what you create? You place importance onpersonal development and you value appropriate feedback at work? If you dream of working in a place where everyone shares their knowledge, NBC is waiting for you!
We are glad that you came here!
Apply! You have nothing to lose, you can only win! :)
Join the Krakow NBC team as:
You will feel excellent in our team if you have:
- 5+ years of commercial .NET web application development,
- 3+ years of database development,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (at least B2 level),
- Commercial experience as a software developer, delivering enterprise level applications serving multiple end users and including exposure of full SDLC,
- Diverse software development principles concurrency design patterns, dependency injection, inversion of control, performance profiling and tuning,
- Undertaking unit, integration & UI automated testing,
- Knowledge of distributed network architectures,
- Experience in a service-oriented architecture,
- Experience in an agile environment, RAD, XP, Scrum methodologies,
- DevOps experience: continuous integration management of virtual machines,
- Basic understanding of security concepts like API authentication/authorization, encryption, windows certificates,
Nice to have:
- .NET WinForms experience with Telerik controls,
- AppDynamics exposure,
- Exposure to at least one message broker,
- Technical team leading experience,
- Experience with client onboarding fraud & compliance systems,
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams,
- Salesforce integration experience.
Profits you can get:
- MultiSport card - to always be in a good condition,
- Medical care - to be able to take care of your and your loved ones' health,
- Access to the e-learning platform - to be up to date with IT news (Treehouse),
- Relocation bonus if you need it,
- Referral bonus,
- Various projects,
- Preparation program for public speaking (at meetups and conferences),
- Integration and charity events.
IMPORTANT: You can work 100% remote :)
Challenges waiting for you on this position:
- Work in a self-contained scrum team located in Kraków to deliver new components of the onboarding system that is developed in United Kingdom and Poland,
- Engaged in full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment and the continuous improvement stage (you must have a good understanding of RESTful API architecture and modern web application design),
- Active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers,
- Provide all levels of automated testing to sustain quality and regression coverage,
- Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.