In Cyclad we work with top international IT companies in order to boost their potential in delivering outstanding, cutting edge technologies that shape the world of the future. We are leading a project for a global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. The company offers integrated basic software solutions for large international companies selling property and damage insurance.
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent system design skills
- General Insurance knowledge
- Experience with insurance/finance information systems(nice to have)
- Ability to travel to other Nordic countries on a regular basis
- Opportunity to design and develop complex integration solutions
- Stable employment - permanent job contract
- Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
- Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
- Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
- Stable project & diversified working environment
- Periodical events and contests for employees (business runs, paintball, etc.)
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
- IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
- Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
- Industry: Insurance
- Location: Warsaw (Błonia Wilanowskie) or Katowice (Dąb) or Gdynia (Działki Leśne) or Szczecin (ul. Zbożowa)
- Remote work: Currently home office full time
- Business trips: 30 %- 50% (various destinations in Europe)- currently suspended
- Project language: English
- Contract form: Employment contract or B2B (with 20 days of paid leave)
- Project length: permanent
- Working hours: you can start between 7 and 11
- Leads the analysis and design phase of business transformation projects through the implementation of new core insurance software provide by company.
- Map out the differences between customer requirements and current core system features
- Facilitate and negotiate requirements between the customer and IDIT
- Understand the gaps in the requirements and the type of solution needed
- Work with the insurance companies to understand their 'a;s is' business processes, architecture and insurance products and work with the customer to define the 'to be' state using the company's software application as the base.
- Run workshops and work closely with the insurance companies to gather requirements and in turn define, document, and present the solutions back to the customer.
- Work closely with project management, product management, development, and testing teams to ensure a high-quality implementation of the defined solutions.
- Draft and write deliverables
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications
- Write solution design documents (SDS, iSDS, setup books)