NBC is an innovative company specializing in outsourcing of IT staff. We currently employ nearly 500 specialists in Poland. Our employees participate in business and design innovations in banking, shared service centers, industry and big IT companies.
We are looking for Specialists for the NBC team in Kraków for the position:
We need you to:
- Have good understanding of software development processes and overview of currently used technologies;
- Have Project Management experience (project planning, budgeting, resource management, scope management) and is able to support sales team in pre-sales activities (costs, team ramp up plans, etc.);
- Have People Management experience and drive to develop your team (hiring, appraisals, promotions, motivation, development etc.);
- Strong experience with hiring technical specialists;
- Have a well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, ease of building new relationships, proficiency in giving feedback etc.;
- Have a proactive attitude, very good organizational skills and business orientation;
- Have a good level of speaking and writing of English language (at least B2).
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary;
- Comfortable employment model (you choose type of agreement);
- Fantastic team:)
- No stiff organizational structure and fast decision making;
- Additional benefits including Multisport card, Luxmed, language lessons etc.
What would you do?
- You will be Lead Manager responsible for Delivery Unit (Kraków) - team of almost 100 engineers and two Service Delivery Managers (Line Managers);
- We help our clients to deliver their software projects, therefore your IT background will be crucial to understanding clients challenges and expectations. In the same time, you will face many business related and people management related challenges - you need to take care both for NBC's operations profitability and for satisfaction and engagement of each NBC's engineer assigned to your projects. You will also be a coach and mentor for Service Delivery Managers from your team;
- Besides responsibility for current operations (mainly Staff/Team Augmentation) you will develop more complex services (Time & Material, Fixed Price). You will be responsible for proposal preparation and broad sales support;
- Sounds like a challenging job? Well, it is:) But you can count on tremendous support of our exceptional recruitment team, sales division and fellow Delivery Managers. You will never be left alone!