- Very good command of German (min. B2/C1),
- Good English skills (min. B2),
- Knowledge of Windows and MS Office,
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work,
- Analytical and conceptual mindset, numerical skills,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Problem solving orientation,
- Availability (full time job).
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- Challenging and rewarding job within a dynamically growing and prospective multinational organization,
- Opportunities for further professional development,
- Full professional training for new employees,
- Attractive benefits and job stability,
- Friendly work environment.
- Process and verify financial documents (invoices, expense reports, purchase orders, etc.),
- Support various accounting processes,
- Prepare reports and analysis for internal purposes,
- Take part in reporting for Management, Shareholders and legal institutions,
- Daily cooperate with German clients,
- Report to Finance Manager.